Monday, March 16, 2009

So many choices, only one option.

I eat the same thing every single day, usually twice, and I still crave it. It's big, it's healthy, and it tastes delicious every single time I eat it. I have only changed twice, but I feel that I am on the verge of changing again as I write this. It started with this....

Big Flour Burrito
Rice
Black Beans
Pork
Pico
Corn
Guac
BBQ Sauce
Cheese

That lasted the entire first year. Until the streak ended I had not even tried the steak on a burrito. It was pork all the way. Then I switched the burrito out for a bowl, subbed chicken for the pork, and cut out the cheese. It still blows me away six months later. Steak has been coming on strong though.... So that is it. That is my Caliente. Let me know what yours is.

1 comment:

  1. i only ate the steak burrito bowl prob the first 20 times or so, then tried the pork, but im back to what i like steak burrito bowl pico and guac.

    ReplyDelete